Raleigh, Wake County Drunk Driving/DUI Lawyer
Charges of driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI or DWI) are extremely serious and, upon conviction, can cause an individual to face devastating, long-term penalties, including:
- Jail time or work furlough
- Expensive fines
- Court-ordered alcohol education classes
- Loss of driving privileges for a year or more (which may be followed by the installation of an ignition interlock device on a convict’s vehicle once his license is eventually reinstated)
- Increased driver’s insurance fees, when or if a driver’s license is ultimately re-instated
In addition to the penalties brought by the court, people who are arrested and charged with drunk driving may also suffer personal consequences, such as loss of career and damaged relationships. Even if this is your first DWI, it is important to take the charges seriously.
North Carolina DUI Laws
The State of North Carolina has some of the strictest DUI statutes on the books. Since the inception of the NC Department of Transportation’s “Booze It and Lose It” campaign, authorities have been cracking down on those accused of DWI harder than ever before.
Raleigh/Wake County DWI Defense
Obtaining legal help from an experienced criminal defense attorney in Wake County who knows the system in North Carolina will provide the accused the best chance of resolving a DUI case as favorably as possible.
Attorney Curtis High, a leading DUI defense attorney in North Carolina, provides clients with honest representation, focused on preserving their freedom and maintaining their driver’s license. He founded his practice with a commitment to provide residents in Raleigh and throughout the greater Wake County area with the best representation possible.
He does so by:
- Providing personalized, professional, comprehensive legal services
- Aggressively defending his clients’ rights in all necessary legal proceeding
- Keeping his clients well informed throughout the process
Mr. High is equipped to handle the most serious drunk driving charges, including vehicular homicide or habitual offender.
Contact Raleigh DUI Attorney
If you or a loved one has been arrested for driving while under the influence in Raleigh or anywhere in North Carolina, contact Mr. High to discuss the unique circumstances of your case.